Emergent is an independent consulting firm headquartered in Denver and serving Fortune 500 clients across North America. Emergent operates as specialized, high-touch advisors to our clients, unencumbered by large overhead cost models or downstream agendas. Clients enjoy working with our seasoned professionals who deliver large firm capabilities in the context of a boutique firm culture.
- Emergent was founded in 2010 by a former consulting executive from Booz & Company and Accenture
- We provide both strategic and tactical support in the areas of organizational change management, strategic communications, and stakeholder engagement for business transformations
- We function as independent advisors to our clients, unencumbered by large overhead cost models or downstream deployment agendas
- Clients enjoy working with our seasoned professionals who deliver large firm capabilities in the context of a boutique firm culture
- Our highly-experienced consultants have an average of 10 years of business and management consulting experience; most hold masters degrees
We typically partner closely with client teams to collaboratively develop solutions and to promote continuous knowledge transfer.
- No off-the-shelf, cookie-cutter solutions
- No force-fitting of a rigid methodology
- No quick-fixes or Band-Aid solutions
- No strategies sitting in binders collecting dust
- No working in isolation
How can we help you?
To discuss how we can help your business achieve lasting change, pleaseContact us
Accelerating Change & Transformation (ACT)TM
left an impression on the organization that continues to pay dividends